Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cute Card Thursday and Arty Girlz Challenges

So is it cheating to use the same cards for two challenges? I guess you don't need to answer because that's what I did and now you're stuck looking at the same cards for two different things. The Cute Card Thursday challenge is to create cards with just animals on them. Arty Girlz is looking for cards for men. I did a few animal cards and they aren't super girly, so they're manly enough to send to my guy friends!

As a super MEGA bonus, my mom did a boy card too!

Let us know what you think!


Just got this iguana stamp a few days ago at AC Moore. Totally love it! I have my own reptiles in the house so he got a hold of my heart! My cousin's birthday is in August and he works with reptiles for a living so I thought he'd like this. I drew the tree myself with marker and colored it in with chalks. The artificial leaves are another purchase from QVC.


I'm still not sure if I like this card or hate it. I went for the barbershop kinda look. I used liquid glass on the mirror portion. You can see it a bit better if you click the picture and enlarge it. Liquid glass is great to use on tons of stamping projects. I love the effect it gives. I have no idea who this card will go to.


TA-DA! Here's my mom's boy card. She just got this martini stamp (along with a beach-themed one) from Cat's Craft Cupboard. LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Crissi Harvey said...

Great cards
love the iggi stamp.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Deb said...

I love your cards, they are all fab, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge