Sunday, July 27, 2008

SBS 18 challenge -- barnyard

The challenge from SBS 18 this week is "barnyard". I have to preface the pictures by saying that I've never spent so much time on a card that looks like I scribbled it in just a few minutes. There are no stamps or anything on the card. Everything is drawn by hand. When I drew the hay bales inside the barn I was not happy with them so I added the twine. Did it help? I have no idea. It's hard to tell by the picture but the pig's nose is a little pink button.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute,and original Dana! Thanks for joining in the challenge.
smiles,Deena
SBS18

Unknown said...

wow never going to see anyhting like this again, it's so fab and unique, thanks for joining in x

InkyAndScrappy said...

Wonderful. The bales look fine btw. Thanks for joining in SBS18 Challenge.

Donna said...

wow this is fantastic, very creative. Donna x

Debbie said...

What a cute card! I love the little piggy!