Saturday, July 26, 2008

Some favorite pictures from this week

I haven't been posting much this week because it was the end of summer school and I was tutoring and babysitting as well. Here are some of my faves...


This is the plant I got from one of the students at summer school. It's lavender and FABULOUS! Isn't it a thoughtful gift?



This is the new waterfall that I bought for the frog tank. ChaCha was trying it out.



This picture is totally not clear but it's of my new fire-bellied toad, Slim. This frog has super long legs and a long, slim body.


My sister colored my hair today. I was taking pictures of myself while she did it. By the way, it's called getting your hair "colored", not "dyed". I was corrected repeatedly.


Mom got her hair dyed too. It looked funny and I made it even funnier by adding the rubber ducky.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks like you gals had fun without me! haha Donna's hair looks like that duck splashed down in it. Way funny.