Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thank God It's Friday Challenge -- Quotations

Here is my submission for the Thank God It's Friday stamp challenge, "quotations". I just bought this cat stamp at AC Moore a few days ago. About a month ago I got the chair stamp in the $1 bin there too. I've been getting into using louder background and texture papers too. My mom just ordered a huge pack of assorted b & t from QVC (and I'm stealing it for all my projects!) What do you think?

I tried translating this...hopefully it doesn't say anything weird (Blame Babelfish if it does!)

Ist hier meine Unterordnung für den dankengott It' Stempelherausforderung s-Freitag, " quotations". Vor ich gerade kaufte diesen Katzestempel an Wechselstrom Moore einigen Tagen. Vor einem ungefähr Monat kam ich den Stuhlstempel im Sortierfach $1 dorthin auch. Ich habe in die Anwendung des lauteren Hintergrundes gekommen und Papiere auch masere. Meine Mamma bestellte gerade einen sehr großen Satz sortiertes b & t von QVC (und ich stiehlt es für alle meine Projekte!) Was denken Sie?



3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is unbelievable.
Wonderful quote, Love them. Gorgeous card.

Thanks for this wonderful entry to TGiF.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Looks wonderful, great colours.

Willy said...

Beautiful and funny card!