Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12 on the 12th -- August

Here are my "12 on the 12th" pictures... Thanks to my Auntie Debbie, the day didn't pass without digital photographs for the scrapbook!

Mmmm.....sushi.

I get a ticket almost every single week for not moving my car for street cleaning. But not today! I'm on the other side of the road!


Here are my toes. I painted the design on my big toe a few days ago. Can't see it too well though!

New stamps! I'm going to use them for the first time tonight!

I replaced the fish tank filter today. Fun stuff.

Most thrilling part of the day? Paying off my big screen TV and my elliptical!

Walking through our house is like being in a minefield.

My mommy doesn't feel so well today. :(

Anyone who has reptiles and amphibians can appreciate this picture. I FINALLY found some mealworms today. Can you believe there was a shortage? Craziness!

ChaCha was enjoying the mealworms. She had 8 of them today.

Uno (the one-eyed) frog was just relaxing in the tank.

This is a fashionable picture of Merlin. She was posing.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Ok, let's see: YAY for you for doing the 12 on the 12th. I did it, too, but didn't post my pics yet. I'll do that tonight since I know I won't be scrapbooking it anytime soon. Chacha: cute. Merlin: cute. Uno: cutest. Toes: um, well, ok, cute. Oh and SUSHI! Sushi no ka oi!