Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cute Card Thursday challenge -- "bright colors"

Cute Card Thursday has a "bright colors" challenge going on this week. I was totally psyched to make this card because I forgot about my friend Jacqui's birthday. On the inside it says "Happy Birthday! Sorry I totally frog-got".

I'm sure someone can understand this whole situation where you get really excited about a card and then as you're making the card you start to hate everything about it. That is the case with this card. The coloring looks terrible...the markers just look too streaky. I'm not a fan of big chunks of solid color... ugh. I only posted it because my mom said it looked nice. But moms have to say that.

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

gorgeous bright colours,such a fun image, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

LOUISE said...

Great card, lovely and bright. Louise x