Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thank God It's Friday challenge -- "earthy colors"

Thank God It's Friday is having an "earthy colors" challenge. I honestly don't stamp with earth tones very often so I had to venture out of my element a bit. This stamp is a new one from HMStamps that I got in the mail a few days ago. The last few days at work have been rough on my sister so I'm going to send the card to her. (Danielle--- if you are reading this, stop it!)

Danken Sie Gott It' s Freitag hat ein " erdiges colors" Herausforderung. I ehrlich don' t-Stempel mit Erdetönen sehr häufig so musste ich aus meinem Element heraus eine Spitze riskieren. Vor dieser Stempel ist ein Neues von HMStamps, das ich in der Post einigen Tagen erhielt. Die letzten Tage bei der Arbeit sind auf meiner Schwester so I' rau gewesen; m, das geht, die Karte zu schicken ihr. (Danielle--- wenn Sie dieses lesen, stoppen Sie es!)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh how lovely. Supercute.

Thanks for playing TGiF.

Debbie said...

I have that stamp, too. Cute card. I'm sure Danielle will love it. Hey, what's with the German? You sprechen?