Saturday, October 4, 2008

Scrap Everything sketch challenge and Dutch challenge "wild animals"

I totally love the sketch over at Scrap Everything! I wasn't really in a girly mood so I adapted this card to be more of a guys' card. I drew the geckos myself and then added liquid glass and iridescent glitter on it. The papers are a random assortment from different brands. The "happy birthday" is one of my favorite fonts. It's from Close to My Heart.

After I made it I realized that this fit in with the Dutch Dare challenge as well... so here it is... "wild animals". I guess you usually picture things like tigers when you think of wild animals but I liked the gecko idea.


3 comments:

Sandra said...

Great card..!! thanks for joining us at the dutch dare challenge!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a great card, I love this sketch by Karin, im going to use it too! Hugs Linda x

Karin said...

Hi Dana,

Fabulous card.
Thanks for using my sketch.
I love the colours and this great stamp.
Those animals give me the creeps.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo karin