Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Twilight series complete


I finished Breaking Dawn (the 4th book in the Twilight series) in three days. I was definitely reading until my eyeballs burned and I couldn't see straight. I was kind of surprised how everything ended but I totally loved the series. Now that I've finished it, I'm going to go back to the beginning and start all over again! I'd love to ramble on and on about the series but I don't want to give it away for those who haven't read it yet.

But here's a few thoughts:
1. Bella needs to suck it up and stop being a wuss. We won the vote in 1920. Act like a strong woman.
2. I want to be imprinted on by a shapeshifter.
3. Alice is the coolest Cullen.
4. Team Jacob all the way!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I can't wait to finish the book I'm reading so I can start the book you sent me. I'm not a vampire person, but I hear these books are awesome, so I'm going to give it a try. Thanks, sweetie pie!