Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthday sketch

I recently bought the geisha stamps from Hero Arts and totally fell in love. The rest of the stamps on both of these cards are fun ones from Close To My Heart. Neither actually says "happy birthday" but they will inside! :)

Paper: The cardstock is Close To My Heart. I made the background and texture paper myself.
Stamps: Close To My Heart and Hero Arts (geishas)
Ink: Close To My Heart- bubblegum, clover meadow, star-spangled blue and sunny yellow
Embellishments: the geishas are pop-dotted onto the cards.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

These are cute, too. You had a cute card-making day! BTW, I still have some of these images that I haven't made into cards yet. I will soon.

Stampin'Piper said...

Very cute Cards! The images are great!

Thanks for joining us!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)