Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cleaning the craft room

I spent most of the day cleaning.... I've been organizing the plethora of craft stuff in the basement. I think it looks pretty good!


I even went to AC Moore today to buy some ribbon because we were lacking in a few colors.


More ribbon. I also wrapped the loose ribbon up.


Mom bought these storage cubes awhile back. We have it looking decent.

I sat around with the Prismacolors this morning and did a scribble of each color. Although I totally love the pencils now (despite how much I hated them at first) I dislike the fact that the pencils don't write in the same color you might guess sometimes.


This is how we store our Prismacolors.


Need an inkpad? The drawers are color-coded!


Embellishments are fun! I bought a new organizer today so we can see everything nicely.


More embellishments...plenty of rhinestones and wiggly eyeballs.

3 comments:

Rhonda Kelly said...

Dana~Thanks for sharing your storage and organization tips. I have been working on a new room myself and have been searching for new storage ideas. Thanks for stopping by my blog as well, I appreciate your comments! I love getting feedback. Hope you stop by again soon!

Debbie said...

Wiggly eyes? You have wiggly eyes? And you keep them in a box!! Ewwwwwww.

Cheryl said...

Loe the way you have your craft room organized. Right now mine is a mess.