Monday, September 22, 2008

ABC challenge -- "individual"

Here is my submission for the ABC challenge, "individual". I've had this mermaid stamp for years and I totally love it. I rarely use it but I thought she would be great for the challenge. Her bubbles are topped with liquid glass and her tail has some added stickles. I was playing around with the ribbon on this one. I like the effect :)

This challenge is actually a design team call as well. That means they will pick someone they really like and that person gets to be on the design team. How much fun would that be???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great card! thankd for playing :) x

Cathy said...

LOvely card - I love the bows, they look like water.
Thank you for joining in this week, and good luck.
Cathy xx

Victoria said...

a lovely card - thank you for joining us this week x