Monday, September 22, 2008

Rainbow Lady challenge -- "sketch"

This week Rainbow Lady has a sketch challenge.

I totally love this card! So much that I am tempted to just keep it. For what? No reason...just a lot of blood, sweat and glitter put into this card. I've had this candy house stamp for years (from Close to My Heart). I've used it a bunch of times but never in such a way that it took a few days to finish the card.

The house was stamped and then outlined in la plume marker. Then I colored it all in with prismas. The "icing" is white puffy paint. The house is embellished in stickles. Then I added liquid glass to the windows to make them look shiny. It's hard to tell from the scanned picture but the little metal jewel in the top right corner says "sweet" on it.


3 comments:

Sammie said...

I love that gingerbread house. Great take on the sketch. Amazing how we are all so different!!!
SammieJay

Beryl said...

What a terrific card. I love everything about it. Thank you for taking part in the sketch challenge.
Beryl xx

Rainbow Lady said...

This is a really special card Dana so very well done. Thanks for playing along
Love Cynthia x