Thursday, October 9, 2008

Papertake Weekly AND Lots to Do challenge -- "no stamps"

The challenges at Papertake Weekly and Lots to Do this week are to make something with "no stamps". I totally love Halloween so I went with that theme. I drew the pumpkin, fence and grass. They are all colored with La Plume markers. The background was just a random idea. I took a black sheet of cardstock (from Close to my Heart...LOVE their paper). I used a sponge roller with embossing ink and then sprinkled silver embossing powder and a bit of iridescent glitter and heated it up. There's the result!

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card xxx thanks for joining the challenge ,Dawnxx

Ang C said...

This is fab

thankyou for joining in with the lots to do challenge this week

Mags said...

wow, what a great card, love it!

Thank you for joining in with lots to do this week

Andrea said...

Brilliant,what a fab card

Thank you for joining us on lots to do this week

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! I love halloween!Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x