Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wednesday Stamper "brown combo"

Here's my submission for two challenges: Wednesday Stamper "brown combo" and SBS18 challenge "autumn". This is a 6x6" card that opens on the left-hand side (the right side is glued down...hard to tell in the picture). I made my own background design with an old stamp set I actually never really liked until this card! I used gold embossing on some of the acorns to make them pop out a bit. The pumpkin on the autumn stamp has liquid glass.

7 comments:

Willy said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Really lovely!!
smiles,Deena

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Donna said...

love this card, the colours are great. Donna x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card

thanks for joining sbs18 this week

hugs jane x

craft mad Jenny said...

such a lovely card, thanks for joining our challenge,

jenny

Belinda said...

brown and orange are a natural fit. nice card!