Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CPS sketch challenge

Here we go with more FABULOUS valentines! I made this card for the CPS sketch challenge. When I went shopping at Memory Lane PA for some new craft stuff (and new bottles of Stickles of course), my mom found BoBunny paper that is beautiful. (It's the stuff with hearts on it). The paper has a really nice sheen to it. Anyway, I only have one sheet of it so I've been seeing how many different cards I can use the sheet on. If you look at the circle cutout from the middle of the paper, you may recognize the hole as an accent on another card I made. I was tempted to throw out the scrap but am really glad I saved it!

One thing I was kind of upset with for this card is the fact that the "adore" stamp was much darker before the Stickles touched it. I don't think it looks terrible but the magenta color matched better.



4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

CUTE! What a great use of the CPS sketch and LOVING the theme!

AB. said...

Cool card! I think your 'adore' stamp looks great!!

Loving your gecko photo!!! McLovin is a fantastic name! :)

Lea L. said...

Love the sentiment that you used on this card!! Thanks for playing at CPS this past week!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

great work with the sketch! like the romantic feel!