Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cupcake Craft challenge "glitter"

Here is my submission for the Cupcake Craft challenge of the week... glitter!

I absolutely LOVE the quote on this card. If it's kind of hard to read, here's how it goes: "Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." -Ralph Waldo Emerson.


You may wonder where all the stickles are for this card since I put them on everything. I decided to try something different. I used chocolate paper from Close To My Heart and sponged galaxy gold ink on it (one of those little dewdrop pads). It's a subtle glitter but I definitely like it. I sponged chocolate on the cream piece and then did the glitter over it as well.

3 comments:

Dana Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in. xx

Jilly said...

Lovely card and the verse is wonderful. Thank you for joining us this week